Two new opportunities for employment with the Nechako White Sturgeon Conservation Centre.
We are seeking seasonal Tour Guide and Hatchery Assistants (Fish and Wildlife Assistant 6), as well as seasonal Junior Research and Fish Culture Technicians (Scientific Technical Officer 11). These opportunities have been made possible through funding generously provided by Rio Tinto through their Donations and Sponsorships Program, and funding is dedicated for a program to increase opportunities for those interested in career paths in the fields of fisheries, fish culture or teaching.
The opportunities can be viewed at:
Please note the closing date is March 17, 2017.
Okanagan Nation Alliance
- Summer Student Employment Opportunities
- Syilx Suxwtxtem Specialist
- Nsyilxcen Language Events Assistant
- Communications/Natural Resource/Wellness/Fisheries
- Seasonal Fisheries Certified Technician 2
- Fisheries Technician 3 (Certified) In-Lake
- Administration Assistant (Fisheries) UPDATED
For more information go to the following website below:
Cultural Resource Management firm located in BC is hiring seasonal Apprentice Archaeologists to participate in archaeological fieldwork throughout northern and central BC. Questions and expressions of interest are to be forwarded to email@example.com or by fax to (250)261-5474. No telephone enquiries. See website below for more information: