Tribal Chief Terry Teegee, RPF
Tribal Chief Terry Teegee, RPF graduated from the University of Northern BC with a bachelor of science degree in forestry in 2006. Terry has also completed his diploma in forestry technology from the College of New Caledonia. From 2009 to 2012 Terry was the Vice-Tribal Chief of CSTC. Prior to being elected to his current position, Terry was the forestry coordinator for his First Nation community of Takla Lake.
Terry has also been elected as the British Columbia representative for the National Aboriginal Forestry Association (NAFA) and was appointed to the Fraser Basil Council Board, which is an advocacy group that promotes sustainability in the Fraser River Basin. He is also vice president of Sustut Holdings - a joint venture company owned by Takla, Nakazdli and Tlazten First Nations and is the president of LTN Contracting - a joint venture company owned by Lheidli Tenneh First Nation and Roga Contracting.
Previous Tribal and Vice Tribal Chiefs
- 2009 - 2012 - Tribal Chief David Luggi, Vice Tribal Chief Terry Teegee, RPF
- 2007 - 2009 - Tribal Chief David Luggi, Vice Tribal Chief Catherine Lessard
- 2004 - 2007 - Tribal Chief Harry Pierre, Vice Tribal Chief Patrick Michell
- 1997 - 2000 - Tribal Chief Mavis Erickson,
- 1994 - 1997 - Tribal Chief Linda Prince
- 1990 - 1994 - Tribal Chief Justa Monk (2 terms)
- 1988 - 1990 - Tribal Chief Joseph Michell
- 1984 - 1988 - Tribal Chief Ed John (2 terms)
- 1983 - 1984 - Tribal Chief Archie Patrick
- 1981 - 1983 - Tribal Chief Justa Monk